Sunday 10 March 2019

Unit 8 - Responding to a Commission.

Client: Box Clever Events/Harton & Westoe Boxing and Fitness Club

Campaign plans
1. Firstly, I will make a video on YouTube to promote Box Clever Events and more specifically letting the audience know about the white collar boxing matches that can allow normal people like you and me to raise money for a charity of their own choosing. It will also include videos from the fitness club itself so any potential new members can get a feel as to what it'd be like.
Why a YouTube video?
I have chosen a YouTube video as YouTube is one of the most recognizable applications in the modern world today. Everybody of all ages and genders watches YouTube,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networking and Gaining Experience

Throughout the past 2 years I have been on multiple trips and have been on placement which has enabled me to meet already established indivi...